INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY AND REDUCE YOUR COSTS WITH ANTYXSOFT'S CLOUD TELEPHONY SOLUTION!
ANTYXSOFT CLOUD PBX is the ultimate cloud telephony solution! It's an IP, Windows-based, telephone system, which easily replaces traditional PBX/PABX devices and offers special features, such as flexibility, unified communication and incomparable mobility, along with much lower cost.
With ANTYXSOFT CLOUD PBX, you enjoy:
- Easy installation and management, through web interface settings
- Much lower cost, compared to a material PBX/PABX system
- Increase of productivity, thanks to call management through computer
- Work from anywhere, thanks to the office's extension
- Saving on monthly phone bill, thanks to SIP, VoIP or Skype Connect
- Receiving and launching of calls, through a standard PSTN line, using VoIP gates.
HOW IT WORKS?
ANTYXSOFT CLOUD PBX runs on a Windows machine or virtualized in a Hyper-V or
VMware Instance and connects to any SIP soft or hardware phones and to iPhones or
Android smartphones as extensions. External lines are connected using VoIP
Gateways or with a VoIP provider.
ANTYXSOFT CLOUD PBX can be easily managed by Windows IT administrators,
without the need for special telecom or Linux skills. It is preconfigured to work with
popular IP phones, VoIP Gateways and SIP trunks, saving you the hassle of having to
configure and manage these devices.
With ANTYXSOFT CLOUD PBX, your IP Phones can be easily managed through the
Antyxsoft Cloud PBX management console. New firmwares on many phones can be
deployed with a few mouse clicks, clients for smartphones can also be easily
deployed vie email while software updates are automatic.
- Choose from popular IP phones, VoIP Gateways, SIP Trunks
- Configuration templates for supported IP Phones, SIP Trunks, Gateways
- Upgrade IP Phone firmwares from the management console
- Reprovision, reboot IP phones remotely
- Configure advanced IP phone options from the console